Aug 25, 2009

Mazel tov!



Here's a little pic of me and my ridiculously gorgeous friend Nat about to leave for our friend's wedding on the weekend. We had a great night with the loved up couple, and danced the night away Jewish style!

Im wearing a little number I found at Forecast (clearly I'm loving the one shoulder dress at the moment!) and shoes from Wanted Shoes. Nat is in a stunning frock from Witchery and vintage shoes.

For those romantics who still believe in fairytales, the couple of the wedding we attended, met on holiday in Hawaii, got engaged after 5 days and married within 15 weeks! That's how it's done people!

4 comments:

love and luck said...

... what a treat being featured on your blog Jules! We couldn't have done it without the elbows. Fab, fab finds today also - would kill for a piece of that Stella McCartney jacket!

Mazel tov!
xN

Anonymous said...

Ohhh dont you both look just stunning, great frocks ladies.
Congrats to your friends to Jules, yes a fairytale indeed.

Monique

Aola said...

Gorgeous pic of you both.

I'll be expecting a 'shopping' spread very soon, including granny trolley.

Anonymous said...

All I can say is WOW!! You two are stunning!!1

Love the outfits, both seem so tanned (c'mon, its winter down in NSW?) Hope the blessings at the wedding overflowed, so the fairytale can continue.

Love your blog Jules.

& of course I've forgotten my login

Prins